This simple routine, not only buffs away dead skin, but also boosts circulation, helps the lymphatic system release toxins and strengthens the immune system. It promotes tighter skin, cell renewal and blood flow. The instantaneous result from a drybrushing session is a feeling of increased physical well being… and smooth, glowing skin.
• Use a natural bristle brush.
• Start on dry skin before shower/bath.
• Start at the feet/ankles, brush in long circular movements towards the heart.
• Always brush to the center of the body.
• On stomach and armpits use a circular clockwise brushing motion.
• Brush softly at first and eventually work up to firmer pressure.
• After dry brushing, shower (alternating cool and hot is best)
• Moisturize with ARS nutrient rich body creams.